CITY - NEW Business License Application
What you need to know to get started.
1. Business licenses are issued on a fiscal year (July 1st - June 30th) basis. Fees are prorated on a quarterly basis throughout the year.
2. Business start date is the first date your business started in the City.
3. Employee identification #is REQUIRED. Sole owner or partnerships are required to provide social security #s for all owners/partners.
LLC, Limited Partnership, Trust or Corporations are required to provide a FEIN or SEIN for the business.
4. If the business is located in the City of Irwindale you must also obtain an Occupancy Permit with the Building Department prior to obtaining a business license.
The application is available at the cities website.
5. Payment will not be required until your application has been accepted. You will receive an email verifying the receipt of application.
Once the application has been approved, you will receive an email containing the amount due and instructions to make payment.
We wish you much success in your business venture!
Per AB 2184, you may protect your residential address by providing a different Service of Process address in accordance with Sections 16000.1(a)(2) and 16100.1(a)(2) of the Business and Professions Code. To do so, please Apply in person - you may not apply online.
Assembly Bill 3002 went into effect on January 1, 2019, which provides information regarding disability access requirements and resources
to business owners. To read the full notice in English, click HERE
. To view in other languages click HERE